News       Forums       Game Info       Guides       Gallery       Videos       Chat       Blogs       Msgs    

Forums  
Tabula Rasa Gamers :: Forums :: TR Gamers :: Bugs and Issues

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
possible chat bug...
Moderators: ConerVallore, Fractured, Masyn Goodchild, TehSoM
Author Post
{NEWFLAG} Masyn Goodchild
Fri Feb 09 2007, 07:26AM

JAG Assistant Admin

Registered Member #38

I mentioned it happening while we were on yesterday, but I actually figured it was the shotty laptop I was on. I'm at work today and able to recreate it, though not consistantly.

IE6 on both PC's

if you are in the chat screen, then click on another IE window from the program bar, then alt+tab or click back, then [ ENTER ] button on my keyboard will not send the input and have to click the ' submit ' button on the page. After that anytime the [ SPACEBAR ] is pressed it sends the input.

Again, It doesn't happen everytime.

[ image disabled ]

Dark master of the ..... and the /'ies
{NEWFLAG} Dragnl0rd
Sat Feb 10 2007, 01:37PM
Registered Member #35

I think that's more an IE bug than a chat program bug. But then again, I blame all internet issues where IE is involved on IE. Switch to firefox or opera!

"You misunderstand me commander. I lead a group of highly trained, illegally soldier-boosted, bloodthirsty mercenaries. We don't requisition anything with something as pansy as a SAFETY on it." - Capt. Kaff Tagon

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF