News       Forums       Game Info       Guides       Gallery       Videos       Chat       Blogs       Msgs    

Forums  
Tabula Rasa Gamers :: Forums :: TR Gamers :: Bugs and Issues

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Problem but probably nothing
Moderators: ConerVallore, Fractured, Masyn Goodchild, TehSoM
Author Post
{NEWFLAG} Erin Bludd
Thu Jan 18 2007, 07:44AM

Registered Member #32

I was trying to leave profile viewing and the website wouldn't let me. I couldn't do anything. I would always take me to an error page with something about "Missing Generic_guy_2.jpg" or something like that. to fix it, I had to leave the page and then come back and it was fine. Might have been my comp weirding out but thought I'd say something just in case it wasn't.

[ image disabled ]
"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills;we shall never surrender." -Sir Winston Churchill
When there is no light, we shall be the light. When hope fades, we shall become hope. And if humanity is to be judged by its final stand, then let us fight!
"A culling is at hand human. Consider this the overture to my symphony!" -Cabal
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver, and plastiques are the final solution.
{NEWFLAG} ConerVallore
Thu Jan 18 2007, 12:09PM

JAG Head Admin

Registered Member #1

How where you trying to leave? Also, can you make this happen again? If so can you list steps on how to make this happen?

[ image disabled ]
=> ConerVallore <=
JAG Network Head Admin
{NEWFLAG} Erin Bludd
Thu Jan 18 2007, 12:56PM

Registered Member #32

I was viewing my profile, where I could change my stuff, and I clicked Forum and it started doing that. After that page showed up I clicked logout and it did the same thing. I then clicked News and it did the same thing (after pressing "back" each time) and then I just left the site entirely then came back and I was fine and still logged in.

Edit: I've tried multiple times and it hasn't done it again so *crosses fingers* I hope it was a one time deal. However annoying it was. >.>

[ Edited Thu Jan 18 2007, 01:46PM ]

[ image disabled ]
"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills;we shall never surrender." -Sir Winston Churchill
When there is no light, we shall be the light. When hope fades, we shall become hope. And if humanity is to be judged by its final stand, then let us fight!
{NEWFLAG} Erin Bludd
Fri Jan 19 2007, 08:52PM

Registered Member #32

It happened again!!! Waaaaa! Anyway I copied what it said on the page.

CRITICAL_ERROR:
Line : generic, class2.php

Error reported as: [6]: Unable to form a valid connection to mySQL. Please check that your e107_config.php contains the correct information.

[ image disabled ]
{NEWFLAG} GhostHack
Sat Jan 20 2007, 01:30AM
Registered Member #14

you probably have a hookjimmy in the dylithium crystals for your 1973 mercury bobcat.

just untweak the gastromulsifier with a type four(european) samoflange

[ image disabled ]
"Give me thy sword, that I may be
One more soul that still stands free"

~Jack Jesse, Prisoner of War, WWII "

(my grandfather)

{NEWFLAG} John Bourne
Sat Jan 20 2007, 02:59AM

Registered Member #7

Hmm, the forum was really freaking out last night. And idea whats wrong with the database connection?

It happened for me randomly during a small period of time, where I would post and the error would emerge and leave the forum unaccessible for a few minutes, come back up and fail again on a pm, basically anything that required access to the DB to make a modification. Other than that I saw no direct influence from anything else, the one post was text and the pm contained simple bbcode, nothing to cause a problem.

John Bourne is ... available in a limited capacity.
[ image disabled ]
E N L I S T - T O D A Y !
Esseri Senzienti Liberi Alleati [RAF]
Lt. John "Chourst" Bourne, Lord of Randomness
I try to kick as much ass as I can. - With what little I have.
{NEWFLAG} ConerVallore
Sat Jan 20 2007, 09:33AM

JAG Head Admin

Registered Member #1

Sorry, that was due to our host updating our DB sever to support today’s update. They where supposed to happen at the same time but for some reason our host decided to jump the gun

[ image disabled ]
=> ConerVallore <=
JAG Network Head Admin

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF