News       Forums       Game Info       Guides       Gallery       Videos       Chat       Blogs       Msgs    

Forums  
Tabula Rasa Gamers :: Forums :: The Officers Lounge :: Clan Recruitment

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Invictus - The Official PlanetTR Clan
Moderators: ConerVallore, Fractured, Masyn Goodchild, TehSoM
Author Post
{NEWFLAG} FireLotus
Tue Jan 16 2007, 11:43AM
Registered Member #34

[ image disabled ]

You slowly look around the hunk of metal your squad has taken as cover. You are surrounded on 3 sides and as you watch, you see several thousand Bane troops approaching. They don’t even hesitate…

A smirk spreads across your face as you check your weapon. They think they are going to just blow through this stronghold without even coming up against any resistance. After all, there are less then one hundred human troops in this place. Less then one hundred left to hold the line while other ASF squads reorganize and regroup. What they fail to realize though, is that the remaining troops are not just any AFS soldiers. These soldiers would never bow their head in defeat… never allow the bane forces to overcome them.

You know this day, the line will be held…just as the line was held in Foreas against unsurmountable odds. Each one of the men and women fighting by your side has survived the impossible. You know that this day, you will emerge victorious because anything less is unacceptable.

As the enemy approaches, you level your weapon and take aim. The booming voice of your commanding officer swells throughout the rumble, signaling the start of battle.

“We are Unconquerable. We Are Invictus”.

Invictus, the official Planet TR clan, have sworn to fight the Bane until our last breath and take back a World that is rightfully ours. We are mature, casual gamers that encourage collaboration, fellowship, and role-playing.

Check us out on the web at...
http://clan-invictus.com/

Are you ready to join us on our mission to take back humanity from the Bane?
To join, just reply to this thread http://www.planettr.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=236.

All Recruits are subject to a probationary period to be determined by the Council of 3. We believe in creating a fun and relaxing atmosphere for players, but we do have a few guidelines. Recruits are expected to take an active role in helping to build the clan, either through attendance of clan meetings or participation in the forums. You don't have to live and breathe Invictus, but you should at least plan to provide input once in a while. Finally, by joining Invictus, you are agreeing to adhere to the clan Code of Conduct.

[ Edited Tue Jan 23 2007, 07:37AM ]

[ image disabled ]
{NEWFLAG} John Bourne
Tue Jan 16 2007, 11:47AM

Registered Member #7

The links are broken, try Link tags instead of URL tags. If thats not the problem, perhaps its a forum issue following recent bug fixing, in which case make a post in the appropriate forum.

Good luck with the Clan, I hope we see Invictus prosper and kicking Bane tail come Beta, come release.

John Bourne is ... available in a limited capacity.
[ image disabled ]
E N L I S T - T O D A Y !
Esseri Senzienti Liberi Alleati [RAF]
Lt. John "Chourst" Bourne, Lord of Randomness
I try to kick as much ass as I can. - With what little I have.
{NEWFLAG} Harlequin
Tue Jan 16 2007, 12:01PM
Registered Member #6

Aye, Invictus has it's fair share of Beta-ites going in with guns drawn at the first light, but once in, I would be VERY interested in making an offical motion for Invictus and Rank n' File to form an alliance of sorts. That way we can bolster each other's efforts to make Tabula Rasa the very best game it ca be.

[ image disabled ]
{NEWFLAG} John Bourne
Tue Jan 16 2007, 01:09PM

Registered Member #7

Definately, I can't speak officially on the subject, but I'm sure any amount of co-operation will go a long way towards making the beta a more fun experience and a more valuable experience for everyone.

John Bourne is ... available in a limited capacity.
[ image disabled ]
E N L I S T - T O D A Y !
Esseri Senzienti Liberi Alleati [RAF]
Lt. John "Chourst" Bourne, Lord of Randomness
I try to kick as much ass as I can. - With what little I have.
{NEWFLAG} FireLotus
Tue Jan 23 2007, 07:39AM
Registered Member #34

*Salutes* Thanks for the heads up John! I've updated the links and added a bit more information about Invictus. We look foward to kicking Bane and taking names beside RaF on the battlefield.

[ image disabled ]
{NEWFLAG} Dragnl0rd
Tue Jan 23 2007, 03:34PM
Registered Member #35

I can't speak officially on any kind of alliance either, but I would like to remind those who CAN that if there were to be one, it would work best if Invictus and RaF were on the same server.

EDIT: I have posted a link to this thread on the RaF alliance thread. I can't speak officially on any alliance stuff, but I can sure bring it to the attentions of those who can (IE Ghost-Hack)

[ Edited Wed Jan 24 2007, 12:48AM ]

"You misunderstand me commander. I lead a group of highly trained, illegally soldier-boosted, bloodthirsty mercenaries. We don't requisition anything with something as pansy as a SAFETY on it." - Capt. Kaff Tagon

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF