News       Forums       Game Info       Guides       Gallery       Videos       Chat       Blogs       Msgs    

Forums  
Tabula Rasa Gamers :: Forums :: The Officers Lounge :: Clan Recruitment

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
=DEF= are currently recruiting.
Moderators: ConerVallore, Fractured, Masyn Goodchild, TehSoM
Author Post
{NEWFLAG} Sasr Ulez
Sat Aug 16 2008, 04:10AM
Registered Member #332

Defection Clan, get to know us!

Hey, I’m =DEF=Capt. SASRulz, I am one of the clan higher ups from Defection Clan.

Defection Clan was founded in February 2008. We formed www. defectionclan.co.uk so we could have a fun and well organised clan environment. We currently are involved in many different games including: Battlefield 2142, Call of Duty 4, Frontlines - Fuel of War, Battlefield 2, Crysis, Tabula Rasa, and EVE. We are always looking into the future as a clan and have a great team of NCOs who look for new games and promote our clan constantly. Defection clan is currently allied with several clans, and is always aiming to improve our gaming community.

We have a strong ethos of team work and respect. Our clan structure is based on the British Army. Because of this structure it allows for great prospects of promotion in our clan; and if you show enough potential, you may even be promoted to an Officer. Defection Clan offers training for all levels of gamers whether you’re good or bad. Our training can improve team work, player skill, and tactical thinking; while having fun at the same time. We are looking for Recruits to join our clan and help =DEF= become one of the best clans around.

If this sounds like a clan you want to be in, then we want you!! Come visit our site for a look around or even just to say hi.

=DEF=Servers
BF2142 Public Server I.P: 85.92.86.11:4712
BF2142 Public Training Server I.P: 193.93.47.165:6716
BF2142 Private Practice Server, I.P: 217.163.24.64:4712
COD 4 Public Server, I.P: 217.163.30.15:28960
Tabula Rasa Server : Centuras EU

Contact =DEF=
Clan Website: www.defectionclan.co.uk (although our current temp one is http: //defection.knaggsy.co.uk/ modules.php?name=Forums& file=index&sid=9fa4c06ccda5007bc9ee fe23b90f6393)
Email: agbrth©hotmail.co.uk

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF