News       Forums       Game Info       Guides       Gallery       Videos       Chat       Blogs       Msgs    

Forums  
Tabula Rasa Gamers :: Forums :: The Officers Lounge :: Clan Recruitment

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Hi Everyone: Accepting newer players from lvl 1 to 50
Moderators: ConerVallore, Fractured, Masyn Goodchild, TehSoM
Author Post
{NEWFLAG} tarabrie
Wed Jan 09 2008, 12:44PM
Registered Member #291

Hi Everyone: Just asking if anyone is interested in joining a pve clan? I am accepting newer players from lvl 5 to 50 (lvl 32 to 50 get a promotion to Squad leader - more info when joining). I also looking for Demo, Eng, Medic and Exo lvl 31 and up, for a leadership position in my clan and to help out the newer player on info of your class and skills. I also have a web site for my clan it is http://defendersofafs.guildlaunch.com. My clan is on the Pegasus server. If your interested please contact me over the game, my name on the game is Tara Brie (Co-leader of the Clan) or Halfor. I hope to see you there.

[ Edited Thu Jan 10 2008, 11:24PM ]
{NEWFLAG} tarabrie
Thu Jan 10 2008, 02:24AM
Registered Member #291

Hi Everyone: Also I like to add that my clan has Ventrilo channel. If your interested please contact in TR game, thanks.
{NEWFLAG} tarabrie
Thu Jan 10 2008, 02:13PM
Registered Member #291

Hi Guys: Here a brief description of my clan,

Greetings Soldiers and welcome to Defenders of AFS. We are primarily a PvE clan that offers new player assistance and squad based activities. Our goal is to advance our members both in level and rank as we work together to overcome the many missions and instances available. Together we will fight alongside our AFS brothers and sisters to push back and destroy the invaders of our homeworld. We welcome you Soldier to join our cause!"

If your interested in joining please sign up on the clan site, send me a pm on this site or send me a message over the game to join the clan (my name is Brie) or Halfor

[ Edited Sat Jan 12 2008, 03:11AM ]

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF