News       Forums       Game Info       Guides       Gallery       Videos       Chat       Blogs       Msgs    

Forums  
Tabula Rasa Gamers :: Forums :: Coalition Headquarters :: Briefing Room

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Desparate Cry
Moderators: ConerVallore, Fractured, Masyn Goodchild, TehSoM
Author Post
{NEWFLAG} aleman
Mon Dec 31 2007, 09:39AM
Registered Member #288

I have baught the game 8 days ago and installed it the same day.I have played games from ncsoft before like linage 1 linage 2 guildwars through factions.Generally i have played all kind of mmos like wow,archlord,daoc,Ultima etc.Never had problem before with connection or pc.So when i installed TR and on my first attept to log in i got a dc.Tried again second dc.Tried third time 3rd dc.So story goes like that i log into the game and saty for up to 30 mins and the get 5-6 dc and a pc crash sometimes before i manage to log in for 30 mins and then same story.Sometimes 3-4 hours pass before i manage to log in and then same story again.I meet the max specs of the game i have 8 mbit connection speed and still getting dc all the time.I send a ticked through their site 3 times and all i got was an automatic msg from the bot.I have done everything the bot said about rooter starting programs etc and still the same sent them again and again the same reply from the automatic msg bot.Noone cared.So i have a game that 8 days have passed and i managed to play 1day.Why am i writeing here?Maybe someone will see it and tell me what is going on cause the gms and technical support have proven themselves useless.Please if anyone have a clue or something to help me reply.Thank you for patience and for reading.

Have fun
{NEWFLAG} Tycho
Sun Mar 02 2008, 04:28PM
Registered Member #313

Try to uninstall the game, then run a disk check and a defrag, then reinstall it.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF