News       Forums       Game Info       Guides       Gallery       Videos       Chat       Blogs       Msgs    

Forums  
Tabula Rasa Gamers :: Forums :: TR Gamers :: Bugs and Issues

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Playing on a University Campus.
Moderators: ConerVallore, Fractured, Masyn Goodchild, TehSoM
Author Post
{NEWFLAG} Maverick Mac
Sun Oct 21 2007, 09:07PM
Registered Member #237

Alright, i live on a university campus with the ports tabula rasa utilizes closed. I know it is possible to bypass them safely with certain programs, because some of my friends in my dorm use them to play World of Warcraft. However, when i use the same settings, tabula rasa still does not work. I can launch it, and when i try to log in it says "Unable to connect to server, please try again later." I am positive it has nothing to do with my computer because i can play at home with the same computer on a different network. Also, the game can download and install updates through plaync launcher, just not play any games through it. Any help from someone that has figured it out?

Edit: Sorry, wrong place. Ill move it.

[ Edited Sun Oct 21 2007, 09:10PM ]
{NEWFLAG} Soul Deciever
Tue Nov 06 2007, 03:19PM
Registered Member #252

Ya I have the same Problem, Exactly the same cause my flat mates are also playing WoW lol
I cant connect either here on college campus cause of ports being blocked. It is possible As i used Sockscap, and Your-Freedom to play WoW, I suppose if we can find out the Ports and and address then we could get it to work. But im only guessing. Is there anyone out there who knows?

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF