News       Forums       Game Info       Guides       Gallery       Videos       Chat       Blogs       Msgs    

Forums  
Tabula Rasa Gamers :: Forums :: Off Duty :: The Pub

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Disappearances
Moderators: ConerVallore, Fractured, Masyn Goodchild, TehSoM
Author Post
{NEWFLAG} Erin Bludd
Wed Jul 25 2007, 04:12PM

Registered Member #32

So, I never see anything from Coner anymore and I haven't seen anything from Masyn in a LONG time ever since shortly after that contest they held here. Where'd everybody go?

[ image disabled ]
"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills;we shall never surrender." -Sir Winston Churchill
When there is no light, we shall be the light. When hope fades, we shall become hope. And if humanity is to be judged by its final stand, then let us fight!
"A culling is at hand human. Consider this the overture to my symphony!" -Cabal
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver, and plastiques are the final solution.
{NEWFLAG} Timere
Fri Aug 03 2007, 02:43AM
Registered Member #70

Heya Bludd! The Guild Wars: Eye of the North pre-order said something about getting priority for the TR beta (I remember reading that somewhere, but can't seem to find it now...I hope it wasn't just my mind playing evil tricks on me) so I popped in here to see what's going on. Other than you and the tumbleweeds rolling down the empty streets, I wonder if everyone's gotten tired of waiting and went home. There was that email a couple of months ago about adding to the beta soon, but nothing since. You'd think we'd at least hear from the chosen few that got in.

Good to see you at any rate!
{NEWFLAG} Deep Shadow
Sat Aug 11 2007, 04:48AM

Registered Member #12

*cough*

I'm here too... I just don't say much....

Some people make things happen.
Some people watch things happen.
Some people wonder what happened.
Deep Shadow, of the Rank and File. [RaF]
{NEWFLAG} Erin Bludd
Tue Aug 14 2007, 11:36PM

Registered Member #32

You never say enough Deep.

But speaking of Masyn and Coner, Fractured has been gone even longer. I don't think I've seen him post since mid-January.

[ Edited Tue Aug 14 2007, 11:38PM ]

[ image disabled ]
"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills;we shall never surrender." -Sir Winston Churchill
When there is no light, we shall be the light. When hope fades, we shall become hope. And if humanity is to be judged by its final stand, then let us fight!
"A culling is at hand human. Consider this the overture to my symphony!" -Cabal
Silence is golden, duct tape is silver, and plastiques are the final solution.
{NEWFLAG} Deep Shadow
Thu Aug 16 2007, 07:51AM

Registered Member #12

"Enough"... happy now Erin ?

I think Bane got umm.... they were a pretty vocal group so if they went silent... there most likely KIA.

Some people make things happen.
Some people watch things happen.
Some people wonder what happened.
Deep Shadow, of the Rank and File. [RaF]
{NEWFLAG} loszybe
Mon Dec 03 2007, 01:00AM
Registered Member #272

i use up all my free time in TR,not forum well whatever,ill pay more attention on this

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF