News       Forums       Game Info       Guides       Gallery       Videos       Chat       Blogs       Msgs    

Forums  
Tabula Rasa Gamers :: Forums :: The Officers Lounge :: Clan Recruitment

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
1st Mechanized Infantry, Are you 1?
Moderators: ConerVallore, Fractured, Masyn Goodchild, TehSoM
Author Post
{NEWFLAG} Gunmetal
Mon Apr 16 2007, 01:12AM

Registered Member #133

Clan Name:1st Mechanized Infantry

Clan Tag: 1stMI

Clan Website: www.1stmi.com

Clan Co-Leaders: Zain Redding / Garlock

Clan Email Contact: zainredding©yahoo.com

Description:
The 1stMI has a military-based ranking system. We are a multi-gaming clan with over 150 members spanning the globe but mostly based in the US. We enjoy all genres of PC games. CoH/CoV, EQ2, WOW, EVE, Vanguard, LoTRO , Battlefield 2, Supreme Commander, Auto Assault, and many others are on our member-played list. We have participated in and are now in several betas as a clan. Now with the gradual invasion of the 1stMI into Tabula Rasa, we require those of you who are dedicated, mature, and willing to become a part of a strong band of friends to stand and be counted. This is an adult clan so 1337 1d107s Need Not Apply. Please check out our Main Page at www.1stmi.com. Click on the "Officers Club" to join our forum and find out who we are and what we're all about, or click on the "Join the Fight" link to enlist in our ranks. We have our own Ventrilo (Vent is a free Voice Chat program available to D/L on our main page) server and recommend all new members use it. We are a Community and Vent is how we talk to each other. Our forums are also a main stay for communication as well. Role-Players are welcome, but RP is not required for membership. We prefer to have all types of players (PVP, PVE, Crafters, etc.) working together which allows all play styles to work as a team.

If you have any questions about the clan or the enlistment process, feel free to ask. See you on the battlefield, soldier!

[ Edited Mon Apr 16 2007, 01:15AM ]

Captain - 1st Mechanized Infantry

www.1stMI.com Are you 1?
{NEWFLAG} Kahrn
Mon Apr 16 2007, 09:34PM

Registered Member #135

Lieutenant Kahrn reporting in! I've been with the 1st for about a year and a half now, great group of guys (and a few gals, that number has grown recently ^^), and I'd have to say it's the best group I've ever been in. They're there for you, and can and will give advice on anything, from computer problems to personal problems... We've got a good solid core of steady members, and a great forum community. Oh, and we kick butt in-game too! ^^ Hope to have you join us for the fight against the Bane!

Lieutenant Kahrn of the 1st Mechanized Infantry - Are you 1?

[ image disabled ]
{NEWFLAG} DrkWolf
Tue Apr 17 2007, 09:43PM
Registered Member #137

Sargent RazrWolf here. I go under DrkWolf mostly now, but ive been with 1stMI for about 9 months and its a great community with alot of helpful and fun individuals. If your look for a great group of people to play games with and have fun come check us out.

Sergeant RazrWolf of the 1st Mechanized Infantry - Are you 1?
{NEWFLAG} Magonis
Sat Apr 21 2007, 09:09AM
Registered Member #134

Lt. Col. Magonis Reporting in. just wanted to say i been with the 1stMI from the start 3 years ago. it's been awsome best group of guys around. were always grouping and running sevral instances. we PvP basicly everyday and were a extremely active clan. we are well organized and very motivated people, and we play to have fun.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to send me a PM here on the boards, or on our forums at www.1stmi.com

[ Edited Sat Apr 21 2007, 09:21AM ]

-------------------------
Lt. Col. Magonis | 1st Mechanized Infantry | Are you 1?

A Drop of Knowledge is greater than a Sea of Force.

[ image disabled ]
{NEWFLAG} Colonel_Peters
Sat Sep 22 2007, 09:40AM
Registered Member #208

Greetings Gentlemen!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Colonel Peters, former Commander of the 42nd Guards Motor Rifle Division of the Soviet Red Army headquartered in the Northern Caucuses Military District in Chechnya. I commanded a force of nearly 8,000 men during the time between 1980 and 1992. I have been in retirement acting as a liasion between the NCMD and the Moscow Military District HQ, that is, until the Bane arrived. I was fortunate enough to make it out to the portals on the last wave of transports staying only long enough to evacuate all that I could.

Now I find myself here on an alien world and, once again, a fledgling soldier in a new war. The AFS still has a long way to go and I need to stake out my place in the pecking order. I've read much about your organization and am very impressed by it's high degree of organization and discipline. I have already seen your posting (site) and have added my name there for consideration. I offer my long years of military experience and leadership to your group as the AFS needs all the help it can get. I look forward to hearing from your leadership soon and to the day when we can, once again, return to Earth and reclaim it for our own.

Colonel Christoph Peters, Retired
42nd Guards Motor Rifle Division, 2nd Shock Army, Russian Federation

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF