News       Forums       Game Info       Guides       Gallery       Videos       Chat       Blogs       Msgs    

Forums  
Tabula Rasa Gamers :: Forums :: Off Duty :: The Pub

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Please help a fellow TR afficionado gain a BETA SPOT on another site's TR contest
Moderators: ConerVallore, Fractured, Masyn Goodchild, TehSoM
Author Post
{NEWFLAG} ricard2798
Mon Mar 12 2007, 04:45PM
Registered Member #92

* I sought approval from a site admin before posting... hope no one is offended by the sameless request*

Hello fellow TR community:

In case you guys didn't know - there is a little contest going on at another site (www.planettr.com) and the prize is a beta spot. The object of the contest is to come up with the best caption (like a comic strip) for a TR game screen. The contest ends this week, and the final 7 best entries have been selected... and placed for voting. The one with the most votes wins the coveted Beta slot.

Anyways, I was lucky enough to get one of my entries selected in the final 7. Unfortunately, I dont have that many friends on the boards, thus i am at a disadvantage to win the price. Hence, my shameless request.

If you guys do not mind, and would like to help me out, please go to the planettr.com website, and vote for my entry (mine is entry number 5, the one about the slide)... here is the link:

http://www.planettr.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=431

I am dying to be part of this games development and would make a great beta tester (i have beta tested everquest for the ps2, xbox live service, and others)... and in addition i have played several of garriots game like Ultima online (and in fact, i still have my old ULTIMA III box for commodore 64). The idea of a fps/rpg sounds like pure genious.

or else, if you dont want to help me, at least pass by the site and vote for the best entry... that would at least help even out the playing field.

Thank you in advance:

ricard2798

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF